Proven And Patented Design
Our patented stackable sifting pan set is proven to give you the best results while panning for gold. Our set has multiple features and capabilities that cannot be matched by any other sifting set. Enhance your prospects with our time-tested sifting set! Fits on a 5 Gallon Bucket.
USA Patent | Canada Patent | China Patent
Our sifting pans are stackable, giving you the most efficiency. By resting the pans on top of one another, you are able to save space and time. Stack and store when not in use, or stack and use them at the same time. Make classification a breeze with our sifting set!
They can be easily stacked on top of a 5-gallon bucket to catch the falling water.*
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
The durable and rust-resistant stainless steel mesh wire is perfect for prospecting and archeology. Easily screen off gravel and rock from your findings to locate gold and other treasures and relics.
The design of our wire mesh is proven and patented, giving you a greater chance of success while panning. This valuable and unique design can not be found anywhere else!
Our 5-piece set includes the following:
• Mesh size: 0.500" – Wire thickness: 1.40 mm
• Mesh size: 0.250" – Wire thickness: 0.95 mm
• Mesh size: 0.125" – Wire thickness: 0.60 mm
• Mesh size: 0.083" – Wire thickness: 0.45 mm
• Mesh size: 0.050" – Wire thickness: 0.35 mm
Why use our Sifting Pans (AKA classifiers/sieves)?
• Classification is the most important step in gold recovery.
• Screen off large, worthless gravel and rock.
• Size your material to the proper dimensions of the gold you are expecting to recover.
• Our high-quality stainless steel wire mesh is both accurate and durable for everyday use.
• The plastic is both lightweight and durable.
Advantages of our stackable design:
• Resting the Pans on top of each other takes up less space.
• The differently sized mesh screens make classifying even faster.
• Each Sifting Pan Fits On a 5 Gallon Bucket.
United States: D0666.086